Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Updates

• We are now number 10 on the waiting list. This is a little disappointing, as we have only moved up one spot in a month. This is also expected because the courts in Ethiopia close from August to October, so now that the courts are back open, our agency expects referrals to pick up.

• Current best guess for our first trip: July to October 2011.

• After 3 weeks as a server, Joy quit. No one was surprised. :-)

• Thanks for continuing to pray with us!  Happy Thanksgiving!

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope.  Psalm 130:5

3 comments:

  1. We love you!
    lots and lots

    -Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are hilarious...I can't believe how hard the two of you are working...those babies will be blessed. Just so you know, my friend Kelly just brought home a little girl from Ethiopia, and they are heading back soon to pick up the ir little boy. Praying it all works out! -Stacey P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes from "cousin" Jessica Cabeen (Rob's Wife)-what a small world in the sense of our adoption journeys! Please keep us posted!! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete


site statistics